I just wanted to share with you some of the interesting blogs and websites I've come across as I've initiated myself into the blogging world. Maybe they'll be interesting to you, too.
http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/: has some fun sewing tutorials which I haven't tried yet, but want to.
http://www.owlhaven.net/: is all about an amazing mom from Nampa, ID (my hometown area). I came across this site as I was looking for some penny-pinching pointers. She is the mother of 10, but the cool part is that 6 of those 10 children have been adopted from Korea and Ethiopia. I've always liked reading about adoptive or foster parents, and how they've dealt with the children who have come into their lives, so I've been glued to her website these past couple of days. I've learned so much about handling children in general and have come to admire these Nampa parents and the love they have for all of God's children.
http://askingjane.blogspot.com/: if you need some mothering advice or encouragement this is a good place to go.
http://thedahlingdatingdivas.blogspot.com/: i just found this one and haven't had time to look into it yet, but from what I've seen it might be one to add to my list! I need all the dating ideas I can get.
http://chocolateonmycranium.blogspot.com/: this is the one that started it all. Thanks, Emily for having her link on your blog! This woman is a homeschooling mom of 8 and has some great ideas for crafts, recipes, and frugal tips, and it was interesting to read about how her take on homeschooling and some of the fun projects they've done as a family.
There are many more that I've found, but I think these are my favorite. I think it's awesome that we have been blessed with the technology to connect with people we would otherwise have never known and be able to share ideas and learn from one another. Isn't Heavenly Father great!
No comments:
Post a Comment