Monday, February 21, 2011

Changes

Caleb turned 15 months old a couple of days ago, and as I looked back through our photos of him I was amazed at how much he had changed. So small and helpless at first...

(Grandma Julie holding 3 day old Caleb)



...to a little stronger...(3 1/4 months)


...and a little more stronger and independent...(7 months)

...sitting up very expertly instead of hunched over and needing to be propped up...


...graduating to standing and taking a few steps while supported...(10 1/2 months)


...to all of my pictures of him are blurry because he is constantly going and I can't get him to sit still...and he insists on doing everything by himself and in his own way...(12 months)

He is such a cutie, though, that one smile or laugh can melt away all my frustrations concerning him, (unless he's laughing after doing something he knows he shouldn't, then my frustrations probably increase.)

I feel like I have changed as well over the past 15 months, and am so grateful for the journey, even with all of its bumps and bruises, and learning curves.

No comments:

Post a Comment