Monday, January 23, 2012

Organized!

For the longest time we have been needing to organize our basement. Upon finding a good day after Thanksgiving deal, we bought 5 shelving units, 3ft W x 1.5ft D x 5ft H, thinking that would be PLENTY.

I finished organizing and filling those 5 shelves a couple of weeks ago and, well, we probably could use about 4 more. :) But it's a start! At least we got our food storage, camping supplies, kitchen appliances, and tools organized. I would like a few more for my sewing/craft supplies, though, and if we wanted to build up our food storage to 1 year we could use a couple more in that area, too.

And it was cute watching Caleb and Richard build the shelves. Richard said Caleb actually helped instead of "helping", if you know what I mean. ;)





Yay for day after Thanksgiving sales- yay for husbands and sons who like having projects to do- and yay for being organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment