After a two and a half month hiatus from the internet, it's good to be back! Traveling cross country, leaving furniture behind (including the computer desk), trying to find suitable furniture (including a computer desk) on Craigslist, having troubles with finding a good enough internet provider, and therefore going to the library for internet usage did not make for frequent internet visitations, let alone internet visitations of any substantial length when I did actually go. I'm very grateful we have gotten everything figured out and I can now, very conveniently, go downstairs whenever I need to use the computer!
With that said, I don't have time at the moment to give all the details of our adventures these past two months, oh the irony, but just wanted to let you all know that we are alive and kicking! :) I'll get pictures up these next couple of days, I promise. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment