Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our Boy

A few days ago we asked Caleb to go get some pants to wear for the day, and he very obligingly went to his bedroom and came back with these...


I think somebody might be ready for summertime, no? I love his little belly in this picture...



Also, I've finally been able to catch Caleb with the camera "wearing" glasses.

Richard and I have no idea where he got the notion that glasses needed to be worn around the neck. You might suggest that these are Mr. Potato Head glasses and, therefore, are too small for him to wear on his face, which is true. However, whenever he gets a hold of Richard's glasses he puts them on his neck as well. Whenever he does this, we just shake our heads, wonder where this child came from, and smile because after all, he's pretty darn cute.


1 comment:

  1. He is pretty cute. I wish I could be close so that our boys could play together. It would be so fun to watch you be a mom.

    ReplyDelete